|Sr. No.||Pan Dia||Type of Extruder||Products||Capacity|
|1||12"||N.A.||Soan Papdi||40 kg sugar/hr.|
|2||18"||Hand Driven||Bikaneri Bhujiya & Mava||20 to 25 kg/hr.|
|3||24" & 30"||Hand Driven||Nylon Sev, Garlic Sev, Samosa, Kachori||20 to 35 kg/hr.|
|4||36"||Moter Driven||Papdi, All Types Gathiya & Sev||35 to 40 kg/hr.|
|5||42"||N.A.||Chana, Mung Dal, Coated Peanuts, Chips||40 to 50 kg/hr.|
|6||60"||N.A.||Potato Wafer, Banana Wafer||50 to 60 kg/hr.|
- Low fuel cost almost 20-30% less as compared to traditional system (Bhatti).
- Low Electricity cost, 80% less as compared to traditional system
- Automated temperature control that provide better and consistent product quality.
- Highly Environment friendly process.(Minimal Noise & air pollution).
- High hygiene quotient
- Auto ignition
- Ecoflam (Italian) burners are fitted for heating